2015年7月1日水曜日

Diary10

EVENT1
 My job is izakaya near my house. I will leave there in July. I go to England in summer for a month. I don’t like environment. Because, smoking cigarette and midnight job. I thought I want to work different place. For example, big shop, café shop, clothes shop and more. Recently my workshop came to new staff. Her name is Shiho Harada. She go to Kumamoto Gakuen University for freshman. She is cheerful. My shop has rules. At first, cheerfully wait on consumers. Next, we must big voice. Finally, we make big smile. If you can this rule, you can work my shop.

EVENT2
 I went to Yamaga with my club’s member. We stay in Saturday and Sunday. I borrowed a rental car. We ride to it, I went to there. It rained on Saturday. The daytime plan of the day was playing in the water in a river, but it was not possible. We cooked curry and rice. However, I was divided into the group to take the ingredient of the curry and played a game. I do it whether the boy of which team becomes prettiest with the game. We use thirty minute. My group is bad. After all, a girl will make it. Boy went to hot spring.

EVENT3
 After we having eaten curry and rice. The girl went to the hot spring. We lost our way on the way to a hot spring. It took it in a place to usually arrive in 30 minutes one and a half hours. Then we returned for 30 minutes. However, communication came from a senior. It was to buy soy sauce and juice pressed from a bitter orange. We just got into a car again for 30 minutes. I like driving car, but I am tired on this day.

EVENT4
 My friend was birthday. We celebrated it. I seemed to be pleased and was all right. Her name is Aoi Yoshimitsu. I lay on the floor together at night. Because it was a mountain, without futon, it was very cold.

EVENT5
 It was fine on the next day. We went to the river. Most members jumped off it from a rock. I took a lot of photographs. We went to the river. Most members jumped off it,yalkto the full.

1 件のコメント:

  1. 382 words

    Your score for this diary homework is 6/10. The writing in this blog seems more like YOUR writing.

    返信削除