2015年7月20日月曜日

Diary 9'

EVENT1
 My job is izakaya near my house. I will leave their in July. I am going to go to England in this summer. I don’t like environment for my job place. Because, smoking cigarette and midnight job. I thought I want to work different place. For example, big shop, café shop, clothes shop and more. Recently my izakaya came to new staff. Her name is Shiho Harada. She is going to Kumamoto Gakuen University for freshman. She is cheerful. My shop has rules. At first, cheerfully greet for consumers. Next, we must big voice. Finally, we make big smile. If you can this rule, you can work my bar.

EVENT2
 I went to Yamaga with my club’s member. We stay in Saturday and Sunday. We were rental cars. We went to there, by rental cars. On Saturday was raining. My seniors thought plan the day. For example, if didn’t rain, we went to river and playing in the water. Bud, we couldn’t play it. We cooked curry and rice. However, everybody usual cook is not interesting. I was divided of groups. We held woman’s disguise contest game. The game’s rule is most became cute man’s team of win. We use thirty minute. My group is not won. As a result, everybody made curry and rise. After all, girls made it. Boy went to hot spring.

EVENT3
 Then we have eaten curry and rice. We went to the hot spring. We lost our way to the hot spring. It took one and half hours. Then we returned for 30 minutes. However, a telephone came from a senior for me. The telephone information buying a soy sauce and juice pressed from a bitter orange. We back to way again for thirty minutes. I like driving car, but I am tired on this day.

EVENT4
 The day was my friend’s birthday. Her name is Aoi Yoshimitsu. We celebrated to her. We prepared mini cake for her. Bud, after senior peoples came to place. They bring to big cake to her. She looked like happy. I made me happy too. We slept on the floor. I felt very cold. The place hasn’t futon and comforter.

EVENT5

The last day, we went to the river. The day was sun. Most people jumped from a rock to river. I didn’t jump. I took a lot of photographs. I got wet only foots. I satisfied this camp. I want to go to again.  

1 件のコメント: