2015年7月20日月曜日

Diary 7'

EVENT1
 June 6th.I and the friend went to the zoo in Kengunn. Her name is Chinami Tanino. I love her. I and she are going to same university and same English major. It takes ten minutes from her house to zoo. I went to the 100 yen shop. Therefore I bought a big hat and soap bubbles and a windmill. Big hat is look like actress has it. Our plane had enough enjoyed summer.

EVENT2
We brought the bug catching net in zoo. We had a bug catching net stolen at an entrance. Then, I watched an animal. For example, we looked elephants, a lions, a bears, monkeys, giraffes and more. The animal was bad smell. However, animals were makes us enjoyed and absence. The giraffe lengthened a neck. After, giraffe licked my hand. We touched marmots in contact place. I felt good. Marmot’s hair is softly. Then, I rode on a zoo’s vehicles. I rode on the biking after a long absence. Biking rode only us. We shouted highest place. There were mirror house. It was very interested. There are two mirrors. The one mirror was looks fat. The other mirror was looks thin. My favorite mirror is looks thin. We looked our body about 20 minutes. A wonder mirror was makes us happy. We took a lot of photographs. There are many our photographs in my camera’s page. I thought I want to this mirrors. We can spend interesting and enjoying day.

EVEN3
I met a best friend on June 7th. Her name is Fumika Miyazaki. I called Fumi. We were  friend since elementary school to junior high school. We can tell anything each other. She lives in Fukuoka now. She came back to Kumamoto on that day. I worked until 10 p.m. After that, I went for pick up her by car. We went to Donki Hote. Then, I went to the foot hot spring in Tamana. When we arrived the foot hot spring, there was many peoples. We talked a lot of things. I can’t enough meet her. So, I was grading meet to her. We rarely meet bud, we can understand for each other.

EVENT4
June 9th.I went to dinner with my friend and my senior in my club. My senior’s name is Aika Hiraoka. My friend’s name is a Shiori Kouno. We went to the stylish cafe of the down town. We planned it for long before. This time we can do for plane. I ate tako and rice. The tako and rice was delicious. We were talking about people’s relationship in my club and club’s love story. We were interesting my senior’s story. I rarely go to dinner with my seniors, so I was happy. The day we hear to her secret story, we were surprised. I satisfied the day.

EVENT5

 June 10th.I joined Economic Research Club’s activities. Club’s activities were usual on every Wednesday. Every week, we play various things. The day, we played volleyball in a gym. I excised absence my body. We borrowed the gym of the elementary school. There were group about 4 peoples. A part of people went to dinner. We bought dinner in near seven eleven. Another group went to sushi shop or Curry shop. We ate dinner in school. Our dinner was cheeps, bud we talked many things. Volleyball was very interesting. There were many bugs. Before we scared bugs, bud after we steped on many bugs. I sweated by excise. I could refresh. 

1 件のコメント:

  1. Ok -- this is 582 words, which should be 10 points, but you get 1/2 points for these, so the score for this is 5.

    返信削除