2015年7月24日金曜日

Diary 13


EVENT1

 Recently, I like save to money. I make money about 60,000 yen in a month. I returned money my parents. This money is for my study abroad in England. I promised, I return money for you. So, I returned 20,000 yen for my parents a month. Then, I am saving 15,000 yen a month. I am going to use to graduate trip money or own trip. I want to go to Hawaii. So, I have to make money and save money. My plan is 180,000 yen a year. I started in June. I am going to go to Hawaii in next summer vacation. I will do my best.



EVENT2

 July 15th. The day is supplementary lecture day. So, almost students were holiday. I and class mate cerebrate for Mr. Otubo in restaurant. We planned surprise for him and Minnesota group. They left in Minnesota a month. Mr. Otubo became 20 years old. He looked like happy. Risa works to the restaurant. The place can relax for me. I like hormone pan. Then, the restaurant contributed it. I was grad. I thought the most delicious food is shrimp fry mayonnaise. This shrimp was big and taste is good. Member was I, Risa, Misaki, Saki, Risa, Nanako, Keiko, Takuya, Yutaka, Yuta, Keishi and Mguro. After that, girls went to karaoke. I like karaoke. We spend became in the morning. We tired the day, bud very good day.

 

EVENT3

 July, 19th. I went to down town with my mother. We spend lunch time. I went to Chinese café. The restaurant name is Andin. I want to go to this place. I ate prate dish. I thought I hate this. The restaurant has healthy foods. So, there don’t taste. My home taste is spicy. The foods didn’t match my tang. We went back home. When my older sister drinking party. I must go to took her. I went to her place. I must go to another people’s house. I looked my sister likes man. He is 25 years old. He and she is pare of tennis. They are good pares. They ever 2 times won. My sister always talked about   his for me. I always bored. I met him first time. He is kind and shy. I wish they become a couple.

 

EVENT4

 I am going to go to England in this summer vacation. First time, I study abroad experience for me. This experience would great for me. I don’t have future dream. I want to look my future. I prepare for bring to England. I made list for bring things. I have many things more my image. I look forward to this study abroad.

 

EVENT5

 July, 21th. I went to dinner with my English conversation members. I learned English conversation I this school. I am not good English. So, I thought I want to conversation. Bud, this class’s teacher was my speaking class’s teacher. So, I felt same class 2 times a week. I learned many things about conversation, and I can make friends. It has high school students and university students. I thought this class and conversation class was both good. I like my conversation class mates. We went to restaurant in down town. The place was delicious. I went to anywhere together again this members.

1 件のコメント: