2015年10月6日火曜日

Diary1

EVENT1
 I went to England in this summer vacation. I experienced study abroad for first time for me. I joined summer program in Kumamoto Gakuen University. This program is very nice. I went to England about 1 month. I had never far my parents. So I worried but, I didn’t home sic. I thought I want to stay there. I like England. I first went to using English country. I have ever gone to only Asia. I excited going to England.

EVENT2
 This is my first time rode air plane about 11hours. I was tired. But, when I was arrived Manchester, I disappeared my fatigue. Manchester is big city. I visited University is small town. Name is Preston. My image is very country side, but Preston has many shop and food shop. I don’t stay home stay. I stayed Dormitory. This Dormitory is like a share house. It has combination kitchen and private room. Private room has a shower, toilet, desk and soft bed. I heard England’s food not good taste. I thought this legend is true. I felt not good. I thought England’s food most good dish is Fish & Chips. I knew vinegar and salt sprinkle for fried fish. Taste is good, but much quantity. I didn’t eat finish.

EVENT3
 My University name is UKlan. It takes 3 minutes. UKlan’s teachers have funny. They are young. I chose class in Japan. I chose Music, British Favorite and Adrenalin English. Class decided for 1 week. After school there are preparation activities. For example, sports on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. Pub day was Tuesday. In particular Wednesday was trip day. These activities are with teachers. In Japan, it is not thought. Adelphi is pub name. Teachers and students go to there. We were talking anybody in English. I thought I learned English this time.

EVENT4
 Wednesday is trip day. I had taken Liverpool, Lake District and Blackpool. Liverpool is popular of Beatles. I didn’t know about Beatles. There is Beatles Story like a museum in Liverpool. My mother likes a Beatles. So I bought Beatles post card. Next week, I went to Lake District. I first rode a boat in Lake. This place is popular of Peter Rabbit. This story was read my mother when I child. Final week I went to Blackpool. This place has big amusement park. Amusement park is American English, British say Theme park. This park is popular of very high roller coaster. I rode it. Name is Big One.

EVENT5

 I went to London. It takes about 3 hours Preston to London by train. I learned way to ride on train. I want to look Big Ben. I never forgot look it. I was impressed. I went to tunnel after arrived in London. I go out of the tunnel I looked London Eye. After, there are Big Ben near. Big Ben was bell sounds for once in 15minutes.  

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Yuko -

    Welcome back! Wow - it sounds like you had a lot of wonderful experiences in England. I have never been there, but I hope to go someday. I hope you have even more motivation to improve your English now!!

    Your score for this diary homework is 10/10

    返信削除