2015年10月13日火曜日

Diary2

EVENT1
 September, 21th. I went to my grandmother’s house with my cousin. I drove my parent’s car. My cousin is same age and cute girl. My grandparents live in Uto. We went to here for the equinoctial week. We visited pay one’s respect at a grave. We cleaned there. Grave’s around was dirty. Many leafs fall down. After that, we were going to go to home. But, my grandfather said I want to cluster amaryllis. He said for me. Please go to there are cluster amaryllis place. I drove there. He said stop. There were many cluster amaryllis, but this place was another people’s garden’s flower. He picked it up. I don’t know his thinking.

EVENT2
 September, 29th. I met Koki Kimura in Kumamoto Gakuen University. He went to Oita University’s student. He got to know in England. We were same class in UClan. I head fresh man. But, my friend’s information was difficult. He was same age. I was surprised. And he could make girlfriend in England. His girlfriend was my senior in Kumamoto. I was surprised more. He said he doesn’t like Oita. I felt Oita people pronounce is strong. So, I was agreement to him.

EVENT3
 September, 27th. I went to dinner with my friend and senior. I went to place name is Gu. My friend was 21th birthday. The day was birthday dinner. She became a 20 years old. The day we head senior’s love story. He has like people. My friend knows the girl. Her hometown’s senior. She is working Big Time. We had he treat us. Gu was expensive, but good atmosphere. I thought I want to go to here.

EVENT4
 October, 1st. I began work hot spring shop. I had ever working only izakaya. I was entrusted shop’s reception desk. This shop has 2 reception desks. I was in charge family hot spring. There are 12 rooms. There is the name every room. I thought I learning name is very herd. Then room’s kanzi is very difficult. All room is concern about flower. Now is fall, but I was stick by mosquito yet. I was sad.

EVENT5

 October, 3th. I went to welcome party in Kumamoto Gakuen University. I went to exchange student’s dormitory for the first time. I and friend used navigation. But this navigation teach detour for us. We late arrive here. There are many exchange students. There are Chinese, German, British and more. We didn’t pay, but we could eat pizza, chips and chocolate. I had bringing my homework. I could finish it. My home work is what if you say for children. Its homework is very difficult. I have to say kind and understand for children. I learned asking is important. If I have a question, I should go to English Lounge. 

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Yuko -

    It was clever of you to take your homework to the welcome party so you could get some advice from the foreign students!!

    Your score for this diary homework is 10/10

    返信削除