2015年10月13日火曜日

Diary3

EVENT1
 October, 6th. I joined takoyaki party in my senior’s house. My senior was born in Amakusa. Her mother sends to many octopuses her house. She hit to held takoyaki party. I joined it. Octopus was good taste. Kind of taste there are kimuchi, salt and octopus. I like my senior. Her sense is my favorite. I visited her house for the first time. Her house is cute and good imagination. I want to held again.

EVENT2
 After that, I met my best friend. Her name is Fumika Miyazaki. I met 14 years ago with her. I met 9 pm. We went to foot hot spring in Tamana. This foot hot spring is free. We talked many things. The day was good weather, so night sky is very beautiful view. Dark sky has around beautiful stars. I rise down talking with her. I looked shooting star for 2 times an hour. This time I spoked many times, next I want to hear about her story.

EVENT3
 Recently, I often go to cinema. I went to three times for 2 months. I watched animation. Name is Bakemononoko and Kokorogasakebitagatteirunnda. If I translate it, Monster’s child and A heart wants to cry. This animation is very exciting. But I watched movie is the most crying and my heart was moving. This movie is Father Daughter. I was impression it. This story was about father and daughter. One day father and mother quarrel in the car. Father runs fast miss. Mother died. The day, they start living only father and daughter. Father name is Jake. Daughter name is Katy. Jake is famous novelist, but he is suffering from aftereffects of the car accident. Katy is 7 years old. She was loved her father. Jake knew die, so he started written story about his daughter.

EVENT4
 When I watched this movie, my tears don’t stop. I was crying in theater alone. Katy played girl is good actress. Her name is Kylie Rogers. Her play is so good and I let you cry. If you don’t watch yet, you should watch it.

EVENT5

 October, 11th. I went to dinner with my Summer Program member. They spent about 1 month in England. I met them long time no see. We went to Tsurukame. This shop there is under street. I went to here for the first time. Eat and drink total money is 2500 yen. It was very cheap. I went to toilet, I go back my chair. Then, restaurant’s light was faded. Television screen came out my name. I was surprised. Another customer had cracker. I was celebrated everybody. I never forget this night. After that, my friends gave me birthday present. It was friend bought for another friend, but she bought for me true. She told a lie to me. The day, I was surprised many things. I made me happy. 

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hello Yuko -

    I haven't heard about that movie -- it sounds interesting (although maybe I shouldn't see it... I cry easily at sad movies!).

    Your score for this diary homework is 10/10

    返信削除