2015年7月22日水曜日

Diary 11

EVENT1
 July 5th. I went to Chinese restaurant near my house with mother. The restaurant’s name is Dragon Kitchen. I love Chinese foods. This restaurant has kind of delicious dishes. We went to lunch time. We ate lunch prate. I ate shrimp fry mayonnaise. It is main dish. Add salad, egg soup and rice or rice porridge. I was choosing rice porridge. My mother ate vegetable fry. I thought both delicious. This restaurant is built in Mashiki town. My house is Kengun, so very near place. It takes about 10 minutes by car. I know other place in Aeon mall Kumamoto. This restaurant is working my senior. He has a lot of money in this restaurant. I have him sometimes treat me. This restaurant is my recommend.

EVENT2
 July 7th. This day is The Star Festival in Japan. Mostly we write for strip of paper own wish. I heard when Altair meets Vega once a year. The story is very cool and romantic. Bud, I forgot this day. I went to dinner with my friend. We met in Kengun. Our house is very near place. We did wait in piakures. The place is local place street mall. When we met, there were strip of paper. I noticed this day. After that, we went to roasted meat restaurant. The restaurant name is Hezou. We ate meet for 2 hours. I like hormone. We fat in 2 hours. After, we took the photo back to strip of papers. Their strip of paper looks like near nursery school student. It was so cute.

EVENT3
 I am taking subject of environmental idea. There is every week on Tuesday. Bud, I don’t have any subjects. I am going only Environmental idea. Besides, it’s subject is starting in 4:20. I often came in late. The class is very interesting. Because, I can understand “How did completed in earth?” and “How did completed to we ?”. I want to know theses. The class’s room is very dark and cold. I never thought my earth’s environment. The class can have my thinks.

EVENT4
 Recently, I rend to CD in Geo near my house. I often use this shop. I rend Tyler Swift’s CD. I ever didn’t interesting, bud I had interesting. Her voice is angel, beautiful and easy to hear. My friends like her. I always thought I didn’t understand. I never have rental her CD, and I didn’t detail listen to her music. I think I want to more interesting to her. My recommend her music is “Out of the Woods” and “Love Story”.

EVENT5
”Out of the Woods” This is my recommend Tyler Swift’s music’s lyrics.
Looking at it now, it all seems so simple
We were lying on your couch, I remember
You took a Polaroid of us
Then discovered (then discovered)
The rest of the world was black and white
But we were in screaming color
And I remember thinking

Are we out of the woods yet?
Are we out of the woods?
Are we in the clear yet?
In the clear yet, good.
Are we out of the woods yet?
Are we out of the woods?
Are we in the clear yet?
In the clear yet, good.
Are we out of the woods?


This is part. I like repeat phrase. I don’t know this music’s Japanese lyrics. I want to translation to own. Please hear it.  

1 件のコメント:

  1. 463 words (omitting Taylor Swift's words :-) ), so the score for Diary 11 is 6/10

    返信削除