2015年7月20日月曜日

Diary 8’

EVENT1
 June 13th.A big volleyball tournament game held in many clubs. There were about 40 groups. The gym was big. We joined 3 games. We couldn’t win, our team was not good play. Gakusyo’s leader is our club’s before leader. He name is Masataka Inoshita. I called Inosi. I respect to him. His character is smart, kind and funny. I think he become good father. He looks like everybody’s father. I played volleyball in the small space.  Exercise is fun. We can make free time, because we lost of game soon. So, we went to lunch in Yume town. It was delicious. Finally, there is lottery after the event on every time. My friend picked up. She got present of famous brand’s bag. There were various presents. For example, present are bicycle, brand’s watch, trip paper and more. I think I am joining this club.

EVENT2
 After the volleyball game, I went to dinner with my friend. Her name is Mai Morishita. We work same place, and same university. She looks like cute and fanny. I went to the dinner which our job’s shop near place. We said want to go this shop. The shop’s name is Butonndori. The shop was Yakitori shop. It was the delicious. We talked of the part time job for complaint. I had a very nice time. I want to go to this shop with difficult friends. I want to recommend for my friends and family. The shop was small. So, if you go to shop, you wait for little times.

EVENT3
 June 14th.I am working since on May last in year. I am working at a sushi bar in Kengun. I first time job for me in this bar. Customers are entering on Sunday. However, a visitor did not enter on that day. I start job for 5 p.m., but I finished 7.5 p.m. I worked only 2.5 hours. I was not able to make money. The day, I clashed bicycle in bicycle parking area. I pull down bicycles for 2 to 3. After that, 2 men came to me. Bicycles was stood by them. I felt Japan was peace. My heart warmed.

EVENT4
 June 15th.I met a cousin. My cousin is a girl and same age. Her name is Keiko Yanagida. She lives in Fukuoka. I ate dinner in down town. The shop’s name is Totanya.  The shop was very cheap. We were payed 3,000 yen. She became a beautiful girl. Her childhood was look like boy. We talked a lot of things. It was fun. I promised to meet on the next day.

EVENT5

 June 16th.I went to the down town. I went to sweet cafe shop. We called Amamiya. The shop is the Japan. My cousin tells me this café shop. I visit there for first time. I had lunch with her. In this shop famous for Japanese sweets. I hear this shop is delicious. I was choosing hot udon. This shop was famous green tea’s deserts. I had look deserts for my friend’s SNS. Then, I went to shopping with my cousin. We went to the shop which was BIG TIME. The shop is my favorite shop. This shop has many rare clothes. And the shop has many old clothes. I like old clothes. I had a very nice time. It is my favorite shop.

1 件のコメント: