2015年7月22日水曜日

Diary 12


EVENT 1
 July 11th. I went to shopping with my older sister. My older sister is 27 years old. We difference for 7 years old. So, we are not quarrel. We often go to shopping. I am indecisive, so I don’t like shopping with my friends. Older sister understand for me. I bought clothes nit for bring to England. I like ZARA. It had many winter clothes. ZARA’s winter clothes become price down. I satisfied the day.

EVENT2
 July 12th. I went to Amakusa with my club’s members. We were planning for 2months ago. We could play this plane. Everybody members are 7 peoples. We must rent 2 cars. I and my friends went to rental car shop in Kengun. Rental car was first time experience for me. We rend 2 cars. Car’s company was Nissan, wine red color and sky blue color. We up the tension. The day was little rain day. We wait for in seven eleven. We are going to go to Tunoshima at the first, bud it was very difficult. We changed the plane. First driver was I and Hiroka. The most members have driving license. Then, we left to convenience store. We aimed Amakusa. However 5 minutes passed. There was a police car behind us. We wondered it. Then, police said stop a car. We were scare.

EVENT3
 Police said, “Are you looked the mark? This mark is don’t turn right.” We didn’t notice the mark. We must pay fine 7,000 yen per person. I was shocked Amakusa. It took 2 hours. We hold BBQ. We bought meet, vegetables, fishery products and marshmallow. We baked a lot of foods. We were full. After that, we went to sea. Our image was beech, bud there were not sand. Instead of there were a lot of stone and cold sea. We put only a foot in the sea. We bring the water balloon and water gun. It uses to play there. It was very fun. Next day was Yurino’s birthday. Everybody celebrate for her. We were preparation cake of secret for her. It was success.

EVENT4
 After, we went to “Love’s Amakusa Village”. Maybe when I was young, I have gone to there. I forgot remember. I ate Taiwan desert. It is chipped ice, bud it was difference chipped ice. Ice is milk taste. I chose strawberry souse. It was very delicious. I want to eat again. Then, I found my favorite shop. The shop is Asian miscellaneous goods shop. There were cute accessary. I want to visit there again. I love Amakusa on the day. I can spend of good weekend. I never remember forgot.

EVENT 5
 Recently, I become like artist. The artist is one direction. I often listening their music. Their voice is makes me happy. They are chose audition in England. The television name is X- Factor. They were usual peoples, bud they changed their life on 3 years. I thought judge is great. Judge can see through their talents. One direction was 5 members, bud Zayn Malik left the group. He said “I become back to usual people”. My recommend music is “Ready to Run”. I always hear it. I like good music of the paste. So, this music is my favorite paste. I don’t Japanese translation. Bud, final area Zayn sing the song solo. His voice is cool and moved my heart. I like Harry Styles in one direction. I like his singing ability and looks. If you hear one direction’s music, I recommend hear the Ready to Run.     

1 件のコメント: