2015年6月25日木曜日

Diary9

EVENT1
  I go to the U.K. for one month in this summer. I look forward to by the program of the university very much. There was the p meeting of people who participated in this program the other day. It is 24 all. I applied by oneself by this studying abroad. There was the uneasiness, too. However, I understand that the child of the class same as me participates and feel relieved now. In addition, the same child has a lecture and seems to be able to study abroad in peace. I do the studying abroad for the first time for me. I want to try English hard from now on for August.

EVENT2
 It is to watch you tube that I wait recently. I love models called Shay Michell. I like watching her program. A trip liked her and was, and there was the animation of her trip in the animation. One was the animation which went to Bali. I have been to Bali twice, too. She went to the place where I had said. I strongly thought that I became very glad, and I wanted to go again. She is my aim. As for the animation, all is English. I have almost none of the understanding. So I want to study it from the animation so that it is understood in English.

EVENT3
 Another one animation was the animation which went to Morocco. I have not been interested in Morocco so far. However, to see her animation, I came to like Morocco. I like Moroccan miscellaneous goods very much. The scarf which she wound up was the scarf of a very clean color. In addition, the person who made it was reflected, and interest was attracted. I went to the foreign country and thought that it put up a one's experience level to know that people.

EVENT4
 June 21th.I had a plan on that day. However, I became free because the plan disappeared. Because I wanted to do shopping, I went to Fukuoka alone. The parent who heard that I went to Fukuoka alone was surprised. I have been to Fukuoka alone several times. I bought the ticket of the bus on Friday. I was a parttimer until 12:00 on a day of the front of it. I slept while hearing music in a bus because I was sleepy. Fukuoka was accompanied in approximately two hours. I decided where I went to because there were the clothes which I wanted.

EVENT5

 At first I went to Tenjin in Fukuoka. There were not all the things which I wanted. I bought clothes for the first time in SLY. I did not intend to buy it, but bought it because I had tried this on. The capacity of the shop wanted to become like this person very cutely. It is clothes embroidered on a white shirt with a red thread that I bought. It is very pretty. Then, I bought the skirt of the denim. I bought three similar clothes. One is a shirt of the paisley with a shirt of the stripe one more. Half of the money that I brought disappeared at that point. I walked around the more various places, and favorite clothes changed it so as to be satisfied. Money disappears if I come to Fukuoka. But I want to come again.

1 件のコメント:

  1. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除