2015年6月25日木曜日

Diary7

EVENT1
 June 6th.I and the friend went to the animals and plants garden. Her name is Chinami Tanino. I love her. I and she go in the Britain and the United States subject of the same university. It is approximately ten minutes on foot from her house to animals and plants garden. I went to the 100 yen shop. Therefore I bought a straw hat and soap bubbles and a windmill. I enjoyed summer in us.

EVENT2
I took the bug collecting net. We had a bug collecting net stolen at an entrance. Then, I watched an animal. For example, we looked elephant, a lion, a bear, a monkey, giraffe and more. The animal is stinking. However, I went after a long absence and enjoyed it. The giraffe lengthened a neck and licked my hand. We touched it in a marmot. I felt good with hair softly. Then, I got on a vehicle. I got on the buffet after a long absence. I got on it only in two people. I came to the highest place and cried in two people aloud. It is a mirror to have been the most interesting. There are two mirrors. The one mirror is looks fat. The other mirror is looks thin. My favorite is one looking thin. We were in high spirits while therefore watching a mirror for approximately 20 minutes. I took a lot of photographs. A lot of us took the photograph. I was able to spend the best day for me on that day.

EVEN3
I met a close friend on June 7th. I do her name in Miyazaki Fumika. She made friends at a junior high school in the same school since an elementary school. I can tell anything to her. She lives in Fukuoka now. She came back to Kumamoto on that day. I worked until night 10 p.m. From there, I went for a drive in two people. It reached Don Quixote first. Then, I went to the footbath of Tamana. Though the foot hot spring was about 11p.m, there was a person. A lot of us talked. I enter the university and can rarely meet her. However, I understood that I regarded each other.

EVENT4
June 9th.I went to eat rice with a friend with the senior of the club. The name of the senior is Aika. The name of the friend is a Shiori. We went to the stylish cafe of the town. I planned it for some time all the time, and at last a dinner party was possible. I ate octopus rice. The octopus rice was delicious. I swelled for the story of the club and a story of the love on that day. It is unusual to eat rice with a senior. Because the secret story was able to work on that day, it was on a day of the satisfaction.

EVENT5

 June 10th.I enter the economics meeting for the study club. Every Wednesday is a day of club activities. My club had volleyball in a gymnasium. I moved a body after a long absence. I borrowed the gymnasium of the elementary school and did it. A lot of insects gathered for light. I minded an insect first. However, I was not interested while it worked. Finally, I smashed several insects barefoot. It can give stress to sweat. I wanted to move a body from now on.

1 件のコメント:

  1. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除