2015年6月25日木曜日

Dialy6

EVENT1
May 24th.I went for a drive with the senior of the club. In the seniors of me and two, the one is Wataru, and another one is the name called Eri. My upperclassman is very gentle. Seniors came to my house. I was 2 hours behind the schedule. I was not informed of today's plan. I was surprised where you went to on the day. We went to Aso. We went to the rose park in Aso. The name is the Hanaasobi. Many flowers bloomed when we entered the rose park. The flower was very good smell. You must pay 500 yen to look. Many kinds of roses bloomed in a dome. We took a lot of pictures. After that, we eat Strawberry ice-cream.it was so delicious. I want to eat again.

EVENT2
 We went to eat soba next. The taste of the side was pretty good. But a senior paid the soba charges. I was glad. Next, We it has time. Therefore I went to the shop of the tropical fish in Kikuchi. In the shop over there, there were many kinds of fish. It is color full frog that I was surprised most. There was the frog pink, green, light blue and orange

EVENT3
. It was night. We went to the hot spring in Yamaga. We went to Yamaga hot springfirst. However, there was a closed day. So I went to the hot spring named Sakura hot spring in the neighborhood. The hot spring is look like Sen to Chihiro no Kamikakusi by Ghibuli. As for the hot water of Yamaga, skin does a means. I did girls talking in Eri with me.

EVENT4
It was 9:00 p.m. We went to watch the firefly which was today's main event. I watched a firefly for the first time. I knew that there was a lot the firefly near water. I was impressed very much. I could watch it at time to be able to look most and was glad now.

EVENT5

I went to dental clinic. I have using to take it. I and my older sister didn’t have dental caries. I hate dentists. However, the teacher is a very tender person. His name is Mr. Yanagimoto. His from is Kansai. I talk in a Kyoto dialect.

1 件のコメント: