2015年5月29日金曜日

Diary5


EVENT21
 When I was little, I went to camp once year. I joined elementary 4 year student to high school 1st student. I joined Kengun Kodomo Gekijo now. I enjoyed camp. There are many people Elementary 4 year students to about 30 years old. We went to Aso’s camp place. We must plan for go camp about 2 months ago. KKG joined people about 40 peoples. Then divide the peoples into 4 groups. We are meeting of group 3 times a month. We decided what eat morning, lunch and dinner. Junior high school, high school and youth must decide project of enjoy for children. We go shopping at the market. We buy many foods and snacks.  

EVENT22
 Camp is start. We arrive the camp place. At first, we make a tent. We must sleep it. Next we bring woods for kiln. We rub wood and wood for make fire. We boil the rice in a Dixie. The most delicious dinner decide contest. It decides a camp chief. There are a test of O’s courage. About next day, we play in river. There are not bath, so we go to river. The night is night emperor. It introduce own special talent. The most good talent is called night emperor.

EVENT23
 The next day, KKG is an annual event the campfire. 2days practice dance in the morning. Everybody run around fire. And we enjoyed dance. Everybody deepen one’s friendship with people for shake and talking. The last day we write a message for white T-shirt. Everybody write many enjoy messages. The camp is memory for me on every year.

EVENT24
 May, 22th. I enjoyed drinking party in my circle club. I am joining Economic Research Club. I like my club. That day, ERC’s new members celebrate party. The party came to freshman to 4 grade students. Total is about 40peoples. I don’t like beer. I think about beer is bitter, carbonic acid and tasteless. I don’t carbonic drinks. So, I am poor the alcohol drink. The day, I was hungry. But, the restaurant gave us a little food. I felt sick after drinking. After that, we went to post party. I drank only water. We were dismissal.

EVENT25

 I came across my older brother, his girlfriend and his friends. So I went to karaoke with them. We sang a song. I enjoyed the day. 

2 件のコメント:

  1. Hi again, Yuko -

    Please don't forget to add a word count at the end of your diary post, ok? Your score for this diary is 9/10

    返信削除
  2. Hi Yuko -

    I'm looking for diary 6, 7 and 8. Are you going to do them soon?

    返信削除