2015年5月4日月曜日

Diary

EVENT1
I went to “suisyun” with my friend. Suisyun is rock spa. Rock spa is very hot. The room keep for temperature fell by forty to about forty-five degrees. We go out a lot of sweat our body. We can read magazine and manga in the rock spa. But it book is soggy. There are about five rooms. We spread bath towel on the many round stones. It stone is very hot. Another, there are cool room. This room is about eighteen degrees. After the go in spring. This spring there are salt spring, milky spring and more.

EVENT2
 I join Economic Research Club. Club orientation took place on April 3rd to 6th.  We called freshman. For example, “Did you join the club?” “Please hear our story.” We joined about fifteen people for three days. But, any other club joined about thirty people for three days. Our club joined a little. We went to “mugen” on April 6th. Mugen is wing restaurant. You can eat as much as you like for 2000 yen at the restaurant. Wing is very delicious.

EVENT3
 April 11th. I and my sister went to “Koyama resort” in Matsubase. I went to the first time there. The resort is look like Bali. When I was child, I go to Bali in Indonesia. It is hotel, but we can go in only hot spring 500 yen. The aspect is not Japan. I thought I went to difficult country. Hot spring is white and tortoiseshell tile. We go out there are two hot spring. One is side long. Another hot spring is circle also deep below. There is parasol. We can sleep under the parasol on the bench. Also bench is front of lie down Buddha. We can enjoy about three hours. We talked many things. I thought I want to again here.

EVENT4
  April 15th. Gym recreation took place. Gym recreation is my club’s event. Club activities took place Wednesday on every week. Club usually participation is freshman, sophomore and third grade student. But that day participation fourth grade student. My club rend to elementary gym. We played basketball and dodge ball. Divide the club into five groups. We played many teem. I talked with freshman. I thought I am good friendship a little. After that, we played game. One teems is leave dark place. On the other hand look for them. I lowered two people in Uto. Another people looked for them.
Wednesday make me happy day.

EVENT5
 Today, I introduce my favorite actress. My favorite actress is Shay Michell. She is American actress. I am addicted to the American drama. The drama name is “Pretty Little Liars”. She appeared the drama. Her role is high school student. She is behavior with her friends. One day, her friend lost. Her role is lesbian. The drama is very interesting, fashion is cute and keep our suspense. I follow to her Instagram and twitter. I can know her life. Her life is rich. Her favorite singer is Beyonce, so I like her too.    

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hello Yuuko -

    I'm happy to see that you are catching up with your diary homework! I hope you can do it on schedule from now on.

    Your score for this diary homework is 10/10, minus 2 points for being more than 1 week late, so 8/10.

    返信削除