2015年5月12日火曜日

Diary2

EVENT6
 I took part in color run in Kitakyushu with university friends. Color run began to United States. I participated in it the first time. Color run must walk or run for five kilometers. There are color powders for one kilometer. There are yellow color, blue color, orange color and pink color. Everyone change white clothes. We took shiny stone on our cheeks. Hair is twins. We took many pictures. We lost the one’s way in Hakata to Kitakyushu. But we researched many times. So we could arrive the place a late. Funny costume’s people were there. For example, fashion’s comedian, look like fairy and mickey mouse. If the events hold in last year, I want to go there again. I enjoyed it.

EVENT7
 Next day, I was there alone. I stayed my cousin’s house. My cousin is same old to me. The day, I will hang out to her. But, she must go marathon with her work’s people. So I was shopping alone in Hakata. I like foreign country clothes. Kumamoto can’t buy it. But, there are H&M, forever21 and more. When I go in the shop, I almost cried. Because, there are my love it clothes. I thought maybe Fukuoka people have that, so fashionable parson. I thought I stayed Fukuoka.

EVENT8
 April 28th. The day, I thought I go to down town. Because, I was busy few days. So I wanted to see many shop alone. But, I just met my friends. We hanged out with in down town. Shiori and Yurino knew same club. Shiori sometimes hang out. Yurino hang out at first time. We went to yakiniku in Hatchitora. We ate many meat and lice. I like gut. I was pay for about 3000 yen. We were full. But, someone said I want to eat sweet things. Everybody said I want to eat. Then we went to Starbucks Coffee shop. I drank the café mocha. It was so sweet.  I thought I want to go somewhere again.

EVENT9
 April 29th. I was participation Economic Research Club and P.E Research Club’s combination activities. There were mini sports day in Matsubase. Everybody used our car. I like others car ride. So I enjoyed while ride the car. The day was sunny day. I was sunburn. I round 10 times the shaft of stick. I run the human. I looked for candy for mouse in flour. I made white face. I run for paper. The paper was written the things. My paper was written: look for handsome. Handsome boy had me on his back. We reached our goal in second place.

EVENT10

 April 30th. I went to part time job. The day worked until 2a.m. My work always open the 2a.m. Friday, Saturday and before holiday open 3 half a.m. So I am tiring sometimes. I finished work. My iPhone sent to LINE. I open the LINE, Yuko go to drive. I sleep but, want to go. As a result, I went to drive. Member is my friend and my club’s seniors. We went to Shinko. We shot off fireworks near sea. Firework is very exciting and my sleepiness fly somewhere. I enjoyed it.           

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hello again -

    Wow! You certainly enjoy shopping... actually, I don't like it so much. I feel tired after just 1 hour of shopping. I prefer to spend my free time in other ways!!

    Your score for this homework is 10/10, minus 2 points for being more than 2 weeks late, so 8/10

    返信削除