2015年5月27日水曜日

Diary 4

EVENT16
 May, 15th. I went to eyelash shop. I have ever attached eyelashes. But, I put off my eyelashes. The day, I went to first time shop. I was nervous. But, the shop staff was cute and kind, so I was relaxing. I choose course 1 hour. Eyelashes are free to attach it for one hour. As a result, my eyes add about 120 of them. I was satisfied. I thought I want to add eyelashes again.

EVENT17
 May, 16th. I watched movie with my friend. I watched “Cinderella” in Oe Daie. I cried the movie. I watched a movie after a long absence. I felt I like movie better than DVD. I thought I ever watch rental DVD. But I want to movie. Movie has big screen and big sound. DVD is not emotion. So I like movie. I want to watch movie now. It is “Shinjuku Swan”. Next time, I will go to free time.

EVENT18
 After that, we went to Yoshikichi ramen in Matsubase. This ramen shop is my friend’s father’s cousin’s shop. I order to sesame salt ramen. She orders to tonkotsu ramen. It is very delicious. And we order to broiled meat and rise. Shop staff gave us desert tea pudding. It was very delicious.

EVENT19
 May, 20th. I tool summer program’s interview. I want to England. Summer program is foreign country exchange a month in England. My friends will go to Canada on 6 months. So I get in fluence for my friends. I thought I don’t grow up now. So I must grow up. If I go to England, I want to use English very much. I use miss take ward. The miss take ward is good. I thought failure is own experience. I will do my vest.

EVENT20
 My favorite character is Ariel of Little Mermaid. Ariel is mermaid. She likes human world. Her father is king of sea. He always says for her. Don’t go to human world. But she go to human world. One day, she met Eric. But she has tail fin. Then she met octopus with. Ariel’s voice changed legs. She met Eric again. But she can’t speak. Octopus witch changed look Ariel. Octopus witch is front of Eric. Octopus was hear Ariel’s song to him. He believed witch. Ariel’s father knock witch down. Father gave legs for Ariel. Ariel and Eric were marriage. Happy end.    


1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Yuuko -
    I'm happy to see that you are catching up with your homework. I hope you have a chance to take part in the overseas study program!!

    Your score for this diary homework is 9/10 minus 1 point for being late, so 8/10.

    返信削除