2015年5月12日火曜日

Diary3

EVENT11
 Recently, I changed my phone. Because, I have used my iPhone5 but, I dropped my phone in my clothes. My phone’s picture made asunder. I was shocked. But, may 6th I had new phone. It is iPhone6. It is very clear picture. But, my memorial LINE talk was gone. I was more shocked. Then, my family ate out near my house. It is Izakaya. Its name is Issin. I and my older sister like gut pan. The shop is popular it. I went to first time. The gut pan was very delicious. We ate uncured ham salad. The sub menu was delicious too. I want to go again.  

EVENT12
 Introduce my pet. I have a cat. She name is coco. She has many names. For example, cocotyann, chanmo and chanmon. She always sleep my bed but, she always go out. She is darty. She fetch the somethings. She want to show us her game. She ever bring me for example, bat, lizard, sparrow, cockroach, butterfly and house lizard. She always appeal to us, please I want to go out. And please I want to Sheba. Sheba is cat food. Sheba is expensive. She is conspiracy but, she become cute cat in winter. So we love her.

EVENT13
 Introduce my favorite singer. I have favorite singer. I like Beyonce. Why am I like Beyonce? Because, my favorite actress likes her. So I like her too. Her voice is exciting. Her voice makes us impression. My favorite song is Listen in her songs. I thought Listen is the vest. She called song princess. She was selected most earn money in the world. Her power voice is good. Always I got power to her. I want to go to her concert in future. If I go to it, I would be cry.


EVENT14
 May, 13th. I and my older sister went to hair cut shop. Our hair was cut by our favorite beautician. My older sister’s beautician is look like about 40 years old man. He is favorite no.2 of the shop. My older sister had a long hair about her hip. She cuts until her vast. I thought good idea. Before, she has many damages. After, her hair makes beautiful. On the other hands, my hair was changed color and cut by look like 33 years old man. He is tall. He looks like 1.95m. I all time cut my hair by him. I was cut the about 5 cm. I feel refreshed.

EVENT15
 I introduce my favorite applications. I have favorite applications for 2. At first, I use we hart it. There are many pictures. I look picture. I feel like. Then I push hart. I can look love pictures. Next, I use Shazam. This application is hear the music. If I go to clothes shop, music is piped in through speakers. I don’t know this song. I like it. What title is it? Then I tap Shazam. So it hears the back music. It research music. I often use it.   

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Yuuko -

    I'm sorry to hear about the loss of data on your old iPhone. We keep a lot of information on our phones these days, so it's important to remember to back up that data sometimes!! I think I'm going to go and do that now... !

    Your score for this homework is 10/10, and it's not late! So you can have 10 points :-)

    By the way, in future diary posts, please write a WORD COUNT at the end of the post, ok?

    返信削除