2015年6月25日木曜日

Diary8

EVENT1
 June 13th.A big volleyball meet was held in a club. The team was around 40 in total. The gymnasium did well very much. I could never win, and there was our club. A director works as the head of the control of this big event before my club. I like the senior. His character is a person bright interestingly very kindly. He is existence of father of all. I played volleyball in the space that was vacant because I had time in the gymnasium. The exercise is fun. When it was noon, I ate lunch in the generals of the dream town. It was good. Finally, the person whom I pull a lottery and acted as has a present. My friend proved right. The present ranges from a bicycle to the thing of the brand. I think that it was good to enter this club.

EVENT2
 After the volleyball meet was over, I and the friend went to eat rice. Her name is Mai Morishita. She is a workshop same at the same university. She is a child interesting very cutely. I went to the shop which wanted to go since before had it because a house was near in Kengun. Name is Butonndori of the shop. The shop was a fried bird dealer. Because I liked cartilage, I asked. It was the most delicious. We make the talk of the byte better. However, on that day except the byte talked. I had a very nice time. I'd like to go to children different again and the shop.

EVENT3
 June 14th.I worked since 5. I work at a sushi bar in Kengun. It is one year for me in first part-time job. Visitors are entering on Sunday. However, a visitor did not enter at all on that day. It was 9:00, but the plan of my day was over since 5 at 7:30. It was very comfortable, but was not able to make money. I intend to resign as this parttimer soon. The day, I defeated four bicycles and did a stripe. However, two passing office workers put back a bicycle together. I thought then. Japanese is a good person. A heart warmed.

EVENT4
 June 15th.I met a cousin. My cousin is a girl in the same age. Her name is Keiko Yanagida. She lives in Fukuoka. I ate rice in a shop called a tin shop of her and the town. The shop was very cheap. It was 3,000 yen for two people. She became a beautiful woman in comparison with childhood. A lot of us talked. She seems to want to be in the town from Japan-North Korea 10:00 to night 10:00. I came to the town after a long absence, too. It was fun. I promised to meet on the next day.

EVENT5

 June 16th.I went to the town. I went to sweetness and the shop. I saw the cousin who promised again yesterday. I had lunch with her. In the shop, a Japanese sweet is famous. I knew where the shop was for the first time. Powdered green tea parfait and zennzai are famous. I was glad to be able to go because I wanted to go at Twitter of the friend. Then, I went for shopping with a cousin. She went to the shop which was called BIG TIME in the town because I liked old clothes. I had a very nice time. Only Kumamoto has the old-clothes dealer in Kyushu. It is my favorite shop.

1 件のコメント:

  1. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除