2017年1月23日月曜日

Review of Top Gun

Review of Top Gun
13114230 Yuko Tanabe

I am talking about Top Gun. This movie was made in 1986. The actor is Tom Cruise. I like him. The movie’s story is an American navy pilot. His friend who is the most excellent pilot in the school, but he failed. Maverick is a good navy pilot, but he was the reckless man. He should go to training school called Top Gun. One day he went to the bar. He met the beautiful women. Her name is Charlie. She is a teacher in training school. He did not know about her. She did not talking about with too. They met a training school again. First time Charlie did not have interest, but his pilot’s technique had her gradually fall in love with him.

My impressive point in this movie was his father’s existence. His father was an American navy pilot too. He is existence disappeared. Maverick chases his father. Maverick’s director general knew about his father. When the war started, his father helped his friends, but he died. The director general was helped in his father. I think he can look for whereabouts himself.

Maverick’s friend is Cougar. He died. I was sad. His family was sad too. Maverick graduates from Top Gun, after that they have to go war. They were tried the skill of training school. Maverick thought Cougar. He looks like his father he helped his friends. He was became a hero. He throws out Cougar’s necklace in battlefield.

I have a favorite scene. When Maverick takes Charlie’s class, there is a difference opinion between theirs. He went back home, he is angry. She chases him by car. She said if I agreement your opinion, I come out to everyone that I love you. I was excited.


I have a one question in this movie. Why didn’t he wear helmet when he take a ride on his bike in 1980s. We have to wear helmet now. 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿