2017年1月24日火曜日

Back to the Future

Review of back to the Future
13114230 Yuko Tanabe

 I talk about Back to the Future. When I was child, I watched this movie, but I didn’t remember this story. Back to the Future is made in 1985. This movie was written by Robert Zemeckis and Bob Gale. I like movies. My movie collections add to this movie.

This movie is easy to. My father like too. I knew story about the fire car only, but my image was changed.

Marty McFly is such a cool guy. He is helping Dr. Emmett Brown who is a scientist. He is a strange character. He invented in time machine at the car. But, this time machine uses plutonium. If plutonium is nothing, time machine doesn’t move. Plutonium is getting hard. Dr. Emmett Brown was changed plutonium and something to Libyan.

Then, Libyans are killing Dr. Emmett Brown. He was shot by a Libyans. He was lie. Marty McFly rides on a time machine car. He increase the 140 kilometers to run away to the Libyan.

He went to 1955 for 30 years ago. He didn’t take plutonium for back to the present. He met his father and mother. When he met his parents, they are same age to Marty McFly. His father was spited by Biff Tannen. Marty looks his father who was watching women. He runs away to rode, Marty helped father. Marty told a lie. He met his mother. This memory was the parents same memory. He changed the past. His mother fall in love her son.

He doesn’t have plutonium. He looked for Dr. Emmett Brown. He met Dr. Emmett Brown who didn’t believe future person. But, Marty said Dr. things that only he knows. Dr. can believe Marty. Plutonium doesn’t get easy in 1955. Dr. know make Plutonium. This way is thunderbolt. Marty knew a big thunderbolt.

This movie was interesting and felt very my excited. My favorite scene is his ride on the skate board. He has skate board everywhere. When he a late in school, he ride on skate board to catch the some cars. I thought this is an impossible view in Japan. And his parents fall in love again scene. I love this movie. This movie has about 3 stories. I want to watch all.  

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿