2017年1月23日月曜日

Backdraft

Review of Backdraft
13114230 Yuko Tanabe

I talk about backdraft. This movie was made in 1991. The director is Ron Howard. It is written by Gregory Widen.

I didn’t know the meaning the backdraft. Backdraft means is somewhere happen in fire place, when fire fighters put out a fire explosion in this place. The fire doesn’t get to oxygen. If fire and oxygen mix, this place is awful.

Brian and Stephen are long fire fighters like their father. Their father was a good fire fighter. When Brian was a child, he went to the fire place with his father. But, at this place a backdraft happened. He lost his father in front of his there. After 20 years, he became a fire fighter. He joined the 17 squad. The 17 squad is the most strongest. This squad is red by his brother. His brother serves of captain in the 17 squad.

At first, Brian isn’t serious for his job, but he thinks “I want to become like Stephen and father.” He tries, but he fails many times. After that, he left being fire fighter. He became a fire investigation. He looks for fire criminals.

Series fire affair’s criminal is John Adcox. He is Brian’s father’s friend. He was angry to the member of the government.

I think this movie was good, but many people die, so I was sad. I was deceived. At first I thought a fire criminal was Stephen. Because, he has liquid for fire put out, but he didn’t fire criminal. A Fire criminal was John Adcox. When Brian went to the member’s house, he fought with fire criminal. Then, he leaved the trace of the criminal’s shoulder. After that, he found out Adcox’s shoulder burn. I was surprised and scared.

I thought I watched this movie. Brian got advice for arson repeater whose name is Ronald Bartel. He was the arsonist when Brian’s father died affair. If I were Brian, I wouldn’t get advice for Ronald. I can know Brian never give up for look for a criminal.  

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿