2017年1月24日火曜日

Apollo 13

Review of Apollo 13
13114230
Yuko Tanabe

I talk about Apollo 13. This movie was made in 1995. This year I was born. A director is Nora Ephron. The actor is Tom Hanks. This movie is the true story. Apollo 13 is a rocket name. This rocket was made in going to a moon. I had seen astronaut movies. For example, I watched Odyssey and Zero Gravity. These movies have accident in the space, but these movies are not true. I like space movies.

 I don’t know this story, because I thought this movie is walking on the moon story. This movie is a lot of accident stories. If I astronaut, I can’t live. Jim had to go to space. He said he wants to walk on the moon like Neil Armstrong. Jim’s wife worries about him when he goes to space. Three peoples go to space. Their team work is good, but Ken has a problem, because he might be have rubella. 4 days ago, team mate change a Jack. I thought their doctor should tell to him as soon as possible that he might have rubella. If his diagnosis is known early, Jack might be prepared. They left earth. They took video message for earth peoples. Jim’s wife bad a dream and lost her marriage ring, but she can watch Jim’s message. I thought I glad to in it maybe her feel is same.

 When the message finishes, as soon as rocket broken. Jim seen flow something gas. It was oxygen. When I know I thought they might be died. But in earth peoples thinking about there were something in the rocket circle and square connecting. They could breathe. They couldn’t go to moon. Their voice was relayed on TV and radio. I was angry why didn’t relay go to space, accident relayed on TV? Three astronauts and NASA’s peoples made solutions for back to earth. I felt uneasy. They are excellent astronaut. Doctor said Ken is rubella. Ken didn’t have rubella. He was thinking about helping. He made in same situation on practice rocket like their rocket. He found solution about a little need energy for back to earth.


As a result, Apollo 13 could be back to earth. When they enter the inner space, they can’t contact to NASA only at 90seconds. I was beating as I count down 90 seconds too. Their rocket opened the parachute to fell down to sea. Jim said everybody were alive. I was sad. They were helped on the helicopter. Jim said I look up at the moon and wonder when will be going back and who will that be? This movie is true. I thought Apollo 13 is miracle rocket. If those happen in the space, a lot of astronauts can be alive back to earth? 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿