2016年11月28日月曜日

Les Miserables

Review of Les Miserables                                        13114230
                                                             Yuko Tanabe


I will talk about Les Miserables. This movie was made in 2012. I thought this movie’s major role is Anne Hathaway. When I was a high school student, I watched by news in the morning. The news said Anne Hathaway cut her long hair for the role. If I were Anne, I would be wearing a wig. In the movie she cut her hair about 20 centimeters. She was crying. I thought she may truly cry.

The first part of the picture, a lot of slaves were pulling the rope in the water. I was impressed. The major role was Jean Valjean. He stolen a crust of bread for his sister, but he was in prison for 19 years. He was paroled. However he didn’t have papers, he wasn’t given food. But he met a bishop. He was helped him. He gave him food and a bed. However he stolen a lot of silvers. Next morning, he was caught by the police. He said this silver was from a bishop, he lied. But bishop said I gave him this silvers. Jean Valjean thought he was born again. He was newborn. He became a mayor. I thought the human can be newborn. He is paroled, but he could rehabilitated. He helped a lot of people helped so he was saved.

 Fantine has a daughter, whose name is Cosette. I was surprised, Fantine dies soon. She cut her hair and pulled out her tooth to make money for her daughter. I thought she is a strong mother. If I became a mother, I can’t it. Jean Valjean promised Fantine about Cosette. He and Cosette were living in secret. I have impressive scene. The scene is when Cosette and Marius met. They fall in love the moment when they met a moment. I thought why they don’t talk, but they fall in love? But he has to go war. He was shot, but Jean Valjean moved to Cosette. Cosette and Marius married. I have good feeling scene. It is Jean Valjean died. When he died, he was watched by his daughter, son and Fantine. He is walking.  

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿